Clearing The Path To Love
Embody Your Being
It’s Time To Come Together, Sweet Sisters, For A Weekend Retreat Of Soulful Expedition & Deep Expansion In Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Friday, December 4, 2020 Through Sunday, December 6, 2020
$696 To Sleep Over
$396 To Join Daily
In my mind’s eye I can see 8 powerful women who are ready to spend an intimate weekend inside of a loving vessel in my home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
We will navigate our own healing by clearing out the old energetics of our physical and spiritual spaces to make way for our most powerful golden light. When we shine our golden light brightly, we can illuminate all those in our path. It is through this work that we tap into the love of Universal Life Force Energy and call in anything we want!
Because when this way of being becomes the foundational practice in your life, anything is truly possible.
Are you ready to let go of the old and clear your pathway to love?
- 4:00PM – Guests Arrive & Clearing and setting intentions for our time together
- 7:00PM – Tantric Healing with Intentional Eating & Gathering (menu TBA). *Please advise host of any allergies prior to retreat.
- Bonus Content after dinner: Vision Style Boards with Rebecca
- 6:30AM – Sunrise Meditation & Morning Ritual
- 9:00AM – Break
- 10:00AM – Workshop: Embody Your Being with Sarah Vie
- 12:00PM – Communal Lunch “Smorgasbord Style”
- 1:30PM – Break out sessions & Personal breaks (Sign Up – coming soon)
- Energetic Assessment Session with Sarah
- 1 to 1 with Special Guest
- Walk the beach
- Nap or Journal
- Browse stores
- Visit The Spa
- 4:30PM – Clearing Your Sacred Temple & Tantric Living
- 5:30PM – Break & Socializing
- 6:00PM – Sacred Healing With Intentional Eating & Gathering
- 7:30PM – Feminine Empowerment Meditation Circle
- 7:30AM – Sunrise Energy Circles & Future Pacing Ceremony
- Sound Bowl Healing Ceremony
- Farewell breakfast until 11:00am
This retreat is exclusive to 8 women in efforts to be as safe and intimate as possible. If you have any questions about accommodations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org